- Port Size(inch): 1/8", 1/4"
- Pressure Range: 0.1~1 MPa
- Orifice: 11.5 mm2 - 30.5 mm2
- Medium: Air
The Mindman MSC201 Pneumatic Inline Flow / Speed Controller Pneumatic Valve is a high-performance device that allows you to control the flow and speed of compressed air in your pneumatic system. The MSC201 features a knob that can be adjusted to regulate the flow rate from 0 to 100%, and a locking mechanism that prevents accidental changes. The MSC201 also has a built-in check valve that allows free flow in one direction and controlled flow in the opposite direction. The MSC201 can withstand pressures up to 10 bar and temperatures up to 60°C. The MSC201 is compatible with various tube sizes and fittings, and can be easily installed in any position. The MSC201 is ideal for applications that require precise and reliable flow control, such as pneumatic cylinders, actuators, tools, and machines.
|Port size||G 1/8"||G 1/4"|
|Operating pressure range||0~1 MPa|
|Proof pressure||1.5 MPa|
|Ambient temperature||－5~＋60℃ (No freezing)|
|No of needle rotations||8|
* Supply pressure: 0.5 MPa, Temperature: 20°C
* Do not use MSC series flow control valve as a shutoff valve where zero leakage is required, slight leakage is permitted for MSC series.