Strong and lightweight manifold for up to 6- pneumatic solenoid valves from the Mindman MVSC/MVSC1-220 5-way series. Includes rubber seals and bolts to mount the valves. Unused stations can be closed by blocking plates (separately available). The in- and outlet ports have G1/4" threads on both sides of the manifold. This manifold is an efficient way to reduce tubing, fittings and fixtures, but also to simplify installation and maintenance.
Pneumatic manifolds provide a convenient solution to distribute air from a multitude of valves from a central point with shared inlet and outlet ports. This strong and lightweight aluminum manifold is suitable for up to 6- pneumatic solenoid valves from the Mindman MVSC/MVSC1-220 5-way series. It offers a large flow capacity in a compact size. The manifold is delivered including rubber seals and bolts to mount the valves. Unused stations can be closed by blocking plates. These blocking plates are separately available. The in- and outlet ports on both sides of the manifold have G1/4" threads. Tubing can be connected on both sides. If the manifold is at the end of the pneumatic circuit, it is necessary to use additional plug fittings to close off the manifold at one side. Manifolds provide an efficient way to reduce tubing, fittings and fixtures. This ultimately leads to lower material costs, but also simplifies installation and maintenance. An addit ional benefit is that tubing length on average is reduced, which leads to less pressure loss and slightly faster response times.
- High quality and lightweight aluminum design.
- Mount up to 6- valves on a single manifold.
- The manifold strongly reduces required tubing and fittings which means faster installation and maintenance and a reduction of material costs.
- On average shorter distances from the valve to the operating unit, which leads to a lower pressure drop, lower air consumption and quicker response times.
- The electric wiring is simplified since valve coils are closely located to each other.
- Can only be used with body ported valves from the Mindman MVSC/MVSC1-220 5-way series.
- Additional blocking plates required for unused stations.
Combine a multitude of Mindman MVSC/MVSC1 valves on a single manifold with centralized inlet and outlet ports. Leverage the performance and reduce tubing and fittings. All manifolds have a strong and lightweight aluminum body and are delivered with rubber seals and bolts to mount the valves. The manifolds are available from 4 up to 6 stations. Additional blocking plates are available to close off any unused stations. The manifolds are available for all 3-Way and 5-Way valves. Choose a manifold corresponding to the valve width, from 22 mm up to 46 mm. The connections for the inlets and outlets on the side depend on the valve width and vary from 1/4 inch for the smallest valves (22 mm) to 1/2 inch for the largest valves (46 mm) with either Rc, G or NPT threads. Please note that Mindman offers MVSC/MVSC1 valves with a 'body ported type' design (standard) and a 'manifold type' design where all valve ports connect to the manifold (non-standard).